The Wheel of Life
Here’s a link to download the file The Wheel of Life
- Review the 8 categories of Your Wheel of Life to discover which areas are in or out of balance
- Significant Other – can be who your life partner or key person in your life right now
- Personal Growth – can be learning, self-development or spiritual
- Fun and Leisure – recreation and how you like to spend your time
- Home Environment – your home environment
- Career – can also be motherhood, work or volunteering – oops I forgot to mention this
- Money – financial security, financial wellbeing
- Health – mental, emotional and physical wellbeing
- Friends & Family – relationships with your family and friends.
- Rank how satisfied you feel in each area either with a number or draw a line like the diagram examples – 1 (very unsatisfied) and 10 (fully satisfied)
- The perimeter is snapshot of how you are feeling right now which is subject to change as new life begins
- Are there any surprises for you? Is it how you thought it would be? What categories would you like to improve/change?
- If there was an action you could take that would bring everything into balance, what would it be?
Click for help with boosting your mood or to get a great night’s sleep with our Mood & Sleep Bars
Click for support with Wellness Therapies
Enjoy the video and please get in touch if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 334 1311.